• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hungarian Soldiers
I noticed that we have 2 models in the server that would work as Hungarian soldiers. Basically they would help the SS run the camp and assist them in anyway requested. If they are free, they can patrol around the camp. 

-Hungarian Soldier(6 slots, lvl 12)
Model: models/npc_pm/ma_hungarian_army_private.mdl
Weapons:
-Walther P38
-MP40
-Keys/Hands

-Hungarian Squad Leader(1 slot, lvl 16)
Model: models/npc_pm/ma_hungarian_army_sergeant.mdl
Weapons:
-Walther P38
-PPSH-41
-Key/Hands

Keep in mind that this isn't final and could be changed to whatever better fits the server.
This is a great idea, but sadly i don't see this providing any real purpose to the server. On top of that our developers already have their plate full with a list of things they need to complete. Thank you for the suggestion, but i highly doubt the devs will add this in.
(04-13-2018, 04:37 PM)GeneralPhantom Wrote: This is a great idea, but sadly i don't see this providing any real purpose to the server. On top of that our developers already have their plate full with a list of things they need to complete. Thank you for the suggestion, but i highly doubt the devs will add this in.

The main reason why I made this is because I think the SS is getting a rework so that you have to go through a training process to even join. This could be more a job for people to screw around a bit if they don't wanna join SS.