In-Game name:Bleach

How many hours do you have on the server?:before reset 2-3 weeks

Applicant Name (Optional):Bleach

Age (Minimum Age 15+):15

Steam Name:[W-G] Tub o Bleach

Steam ID (STEAM:0:0:000000):STEAM_1:1:216857268

Time Zone (e.g GMT):GMT+0

Section 2: Important Info

Are you currently staff on another server, if so what?:yes , head admin on infinite pvp , ex staff on semi serious aushwitz rp server[admin], definitive gaming

Fluency in English out of 10 (Speaking and Typing):

Speaking:           9/10                                           Typing:    9/10

Are you familiar with the ULX system? If so then please list a few examples:!goto !jail  ! freeze !bwhitelist !xban !menu

Do you have a microphone and/or Discord?:yes

Do you have any Warns/Kicks/Bans if so why (Explain in detail)?:yes was banned by lenny but  was BS but all good for MRDM with grenades.

Section 3: General Questions

Do you have any experience moderating/administrating servers?:YES I HAVE ALOT

How do you think you could benefit the server (150 characterss minimum, not words, characters!!!)?:i have experience on the server and others and am always strict , active and not going to let some minges do what they want all the time so i wont be byast and will be fully professional and be staff when not needed so i can still help others . and not let other staff off without a warning and punish them to.

Why should we pick you over other people (80 characters minimum, not words, characters!!!)?:i have experience on the server and others and am always strict , active and not going to let some minges do what they want all the time so i wont be byast and will be fully professional and be staff when not needed so i can still help others . and not let other staff off without a warning and punish them to.

What would you do if you were staff and Mingelord420 reported Lith.suc19 for RDM?:I WOULD ask if they had a reason or evidence and adk them not to use mingy names and check if the claim is real .

How active can you be?:all day and night 

Do you understand that if you are abusing, you will be removed from staff?:yes  i understand

Do you understand that you must be in the Discord server when you are on the Staff Team?:yes i understand

Tell us about yourself:im from england im 15 my name is josh , prefer bleach , i like rugby and music , best band is ACDC or Queen , the classics. i spend too much time on GMOD.

Any other things you would like to tell us (Optional)?:NO,.
-1 When i first started playing on the server i witnessed you MASS RDM. I honestly don't think you've changed and i don't think you ever will. I even have a screenshot of you admitting to it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/GeneralPhan...3624761619
that was when i first joined 4-6 months ago
(04-14-2018, 02:01 AM)GeneralPhantom Wrote: -1 When i first started playing on the server i witnessed you MASS RDM. I honestly don't think you've changed and i don't think you ever will. I even have a screenshot of you admitting to it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/GeneralPhan...3624761619

he has changed and thats all that matters
Adolf Hitler Wrote:Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews...
Note: In the first two hours of Bleach getting on the server we received multiple reports of him abusing his staff rank, caught him lying to upper management, talking shit to Owners and Co-Owners behind their back, created a bunch of drama surrounding the situation, and still continued to lie about all the information given to him despite all the evidence presented in the case. He is permanently banned from applying to become staff on our community.

Keep in mind this was his second chance.  On the first day of him getting his staff rank a month ago he proceeded to bring the whole server to his location, and then later on he would throw grenades into crowds of people and claim it was an "accident". He consistently shows poor character traits and he is not to be trusted as a member of the Acoustic Gaming Staff Team. He is a liar, manipulator, abuser, MASS RDMer, and overall someone who is of poor character.

Evidence (This does not cover everything stated above, just the documented cases. Most of his actions were observed by fellow staff members.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6idWpgfy...e=youtu.be
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1336496792